Fleet Management Mobility Technology 2022 Trends Report
By 2023, 50% of global product-centric enterprises will have invested in real-time transportation visibility platforms.
We’ve asked our CEO, Justin Coetzee, and Head of Fleet, Prian Reddy, to share their insights about fleet technology solutions that will shape the logistics industry in 2022.
In this report we examine:
- Supply chain visibility and transparency from end-to-end using IoT
- Digitised workflows and operational management of sub-contractors
- Urban-based distribution centres for on-demand ecommerce
- Logistics chains accurately reporting on reducing emissions
- Hydrogen mainstreaming for long-distance haulage
- Freight consolidation and optimisation
- 5th Party Logistics
- Multimodal freight integrations
- Charging/ Refuelling as a Service
Get this free report by completing the form below.